The Medford Food Co-op is a shopper owned business. By becoming an owner you can make a conscious decision to invest in our community.
By becoming an owner you are providing year-round support for local growers, farmers, vintners and vendors. You are directly contributing to the economic growth, sustainability and prosperity of the Rogue Valley. The Medford Food Co-op is an opportunity to shop locally in a way that truly benefits the community we live in.
Who Can Become an Owner
Ownership in the Co-op is voluntary and open to any individual or household group that desires to use the services of the Co-op and is willing to accept the responsibilities of ownership.
Seven Cooperative Principles
- Voluntary and Open Membership
- Democratic Member Control
- Member Economic Participation
- Autonomy and Independence
- Education, Training and Information
- Cooperation Among Cooperatives
- Concern for Community